Specialist: Clinical psychologist with right authorisation and licence
Clinical psychology is a broad branch of psychology that focuses on diagnosing and treating mental, emotional, and behavioural disorders. Some of the more common disorders that might be treated include learning disabilities, substance abuse, depression, anxiety, and eating disorders through suitable therapy. Psychologists monitor the client’s progress on a regular basis to ensure that their needs are met by the course of action, and to adjust it if necessary.
Clinical Service Process:
• Identify psychological, emotional or behavioural issues
• Diagnose psychological, emotional or behavioural disorders through standardised psychological tools. They
also administer IQ, aptitude, personality etc.
• Develop and implement treatment plans and therapeutic processes
• Help clients define goals and plan action to achieve personal, social, educational and vocational
development and adjustment
• Monitor client progress through regular meetings or sessions
Call for Appointments : 99402 21212 / 98400 42265